Tuesday, February 17, 2009

As of late, I have been very blessed to make contact with some very precious friends from as far back as 33 years ago using Facebook. I know them from having lived in various places...Dallas, TX; Abilene, TX; Beaufort, SC; Varnville, SC; and others. And some now live where I last saw them while still others live in places like Kosovo or Africa or Australia.

I find it interesting how we move from place to place, making new friends we expect to spend the rest of our lives with. But we move on to another place losing contact with people who have made significant impact on us.

Reestablishing contact with them has brought great pleasure and peace and has allowed me to let them know they are important to me. It also allows me to know how to pray for them specifically. And this brings joy to complete the mix.

Thank You, Lord, for allowing this to take place and I pray that You would draw each of them to You. In Jesus' name...

No comments:

Post a Comment